Haven’t decided where to go for the May holidays yet? Go to the Carpathians – to the village of Polyanytsya! Surrounded by mountains overgrown with forests among picturesque landscapes, the Bungalo eco-hotel will hospitably open its doors to you so that you can enjoy the contemplation of the picturesque surroundings, take a break from the bustle and noise of the city, breathe in the healing mountain air, see local attractions, improve your health and gain strength. Tourists arriving in May will be pleased with:
- pleasant prices in comparison with the winter and summer seasons;
- lack of influx of tourists;
- a chance to see the flowering Carpathian mountains and valleys.
We offer unique conditions for recreation in the Carpathians!
Our hotel, built from a natural wooden frame, harmoniously fits into the surrounding natural landscape, as if being part of the Carpathian ecosystem. We made sure that you feel at home and want to come again. At your service:
- clean, comfortable and spacious rooms of the categories “Lux“, “Duplex suite“, “Standard“;
- friendly attentive staff;
- a restaurant where you will enjoy dishes of national Ukrainian and Hutsul cuisine prepared from organic products, healing uzvar and herbal tea;
- children’s room for children of different ages – toys, coloring books, trampoline, board games, friendly animators will not let the kids get bored;
- playground for outdoor games;
- a recreation area with a gazebo for intimate conversations and fun gatherings, there is also a barbecue (and firewood nearby), where you can bake vegetables, fish, barbecue or barbecue with your own hands;
- luxurious sauna for relaxation and recuperation;
- developed infrastructure (pharmacies, shops, beauty salons, rental offices, bus stop, post office, etc.).
Due to the favorable location of the hotel “Bungalo” you have access to a variety of entertainment, excursions, opportunities for outdoor activities and solitude with nature. Just 2 kilometers from our eco-hotel there are ski lifts of the Bukovel ski resort, where you can climb the mountains, visit attractions, a SPA complex with an outdoor pool. Here you can also ride horses, rent ATVs, bicycles for children and adults.
Within walking distance from the village of Polyanytsya are the famous Dovbush rocks and numerous mountain waterfalls, which are stormy at this time of the year. Fans of quiet hunting can stock up on baskets – the first mushrooms appear in May and the season for their collection begins.
We can talk endlessly about the benefits of relaxing in the Bungalo eco-hotel, so we simply invite you to come and get acquainted with our Hutsul customs and traditions, feel an incredible spiritual uplift, see with your own eyes the enchanting beauty of the Ukrainian Carpathians, which cannot be described in words.
Cozy comfortable rooms are waiting for you, and all the hotel staff is at your service! We will be glad to make the upcoming May holidays unforgettable for you!